You are here
Real Estate - NYC
About Our Client
Our client is an international real estate and property organization who currently own and operate an impressive portfolio of real estate across North America. They are looking to increase their presence in New York City and as a consequence are recruiting several individuals to join their Asset Management team.
- Manage the property to ensure successful operation on behalf of the business
- Maximize total return of assets and increase efficiency and identify improvement opportunity for each property
- Regular communication with the property management team to address any issues, capital improvement projects and leasing opportunities within properties.
- Create new standard monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Analyze and monitor the financial performance of investments including maintaining financial models, reviewing annual budgets, and raising awareness of performance concerns
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal Asset Manager shall have extensive knowledge of real estate principles and practices with an emphasis on field work including face to face negotiations and applications of regulations.
- Knowledge of media and advertising industry, business cycles, key revenue and expense drivers
- Deep and broad business acumen with strong analytical, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills focused on achieving business results
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
What's on Offer
For the ideal Asset Manager our client offers a hugely competitive salary and benefits package.