You are here
Hospitality or Real Estate Experience Needed
Asset Management, Capital Budgets, and Cash Flow Expertise Needed
About Our Client
A third party hotel ownership group with expertise in luxury brands such as Starwood, Hilton, and Marriott.
Detailed job description:
- Support and strengthen the annual budgeting process to drive attainment of annual and strategic objectives.
- Lead the analysis of the monthly, quarterly, and annual results, forecasts, and plans and prepare presentations for senior
- leadership team and other forums.
- Review monthly Financial Report to ensure accuracy and timely submittal to ownership by required deadlines.
- Conduct monthly strategic analysis of financial reports to assess opportunity areas.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Ownership Monthly Reporting Packages.
- Monitor and support the forecasting process to focus hotel management on the issues and opportunities within the business
- Facilitate the completion of each properties yearly operating budget. This includes the validation of data, strategies, and
- compliance to the hotel management agreements.
- Facilitate the completion and execution of each properties yearly capital budget. This includes creating the capital budgets based
- on input from the Brands, IT, property level EC team, PIP's, the Asset Manager, and other sources.
- Continue to facilitate throughout the year on the execution and planning for the yearly capital purchases. This includes interfacing
- with the property level team, the Regional Operational teams, Capital Accounting, Design & Construction, and IT.
- Conduct capital planning calls throughout the year with each hotel.
- Maintain capital models and cash flow for each of the hotels.
- Ensure compliance for capital reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance in terms and conditions set-forth in Licenses, Contracts, and/or Agreements (i.e. Hotel Management
- Agreement, Franchise Agreement, etc.).
- Prepare analysis and presentations of the corporate senior leadership team and ownership groups on an ad-hoc basis.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by Vice President of Ownership Services & Analytics
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Accounting or Hotel Management
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benifits.