You are here
Assistant Brand Manager (CPG experience)
USD50,000 - USD70,000
CPG company in LA looking for an Assistant Brand Manager
Must have CPG experience
About Our Client
CPG company in Santa Monica.
- Drive sales and profitability - support marketing activities across categories in an effort to deliver the sales volume, market share, and profit projections for the business.
- Create compelling communications - work with category managers and internal agency to develop stories from data and insights that can be told across various mediums from web, emails, marketing collateral, etc.
- Support new product launches - work with cross functional team to support the creation of new products or improvements of existing products.
- Project Management - manage specific projects and products, including product development, collateral development, advertising, and product training.
- Keep tabs on the competition - conduct market research, identify trends, opportunities and help develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferably with emphasis on business, marketing or branding.
What's on Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options)