You are here
Assistant Construction Manager- Multi-Family/Hotels
- Leading DC Development Firm Seeking ACM with Multi-Family or Hotel Experience
- Position involved in management of one of the most prolific projects in DMV area
About Our Client
This firm is one of Washington's leading developers of both commercial and residential space in the DC Metro area. As a mid-sized firm in the area, they have a presence that is significantly larger than their size, due to the significance and impact of many of their current projects. The firm is growing quickly, and offers an outstanding opportunity for growth within development.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall project delivery, including cost, schedule, quality, and contracts
- Project development from conception through completion in accordance with program objectives
- Manage budget, schedule, scope, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- Assist the PM with the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders
- Resolve complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience at a GC with hotel or multi-family
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field
- Interest in getting into development
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and benefits package. Interested? Submit your resume now.