You are here
Assistant Construction Project Manager
- APM for high end residential OR high end hotel/hospitality
- Rapidly growing full-service General Contractor with potential for growth
About Our Client
Rapidly growing full-service General Contractor that specializes in building and renovating high-end luxury homes and estates in the tri-state area.
-Review bids and assemble budgets and proposals
-Review, approve and track project construction costs for assigned projects
-Maintain all drawings and specs, scope changes, change orders, submittals, daily logs and meeting minutes
-Coordinate with architects, designers, consultants and engineers and provide onsite construction administration as needed.
-Generate punchlist, budgets and schedules.
-Manage entire project scopes and ensure they are on time and on budget.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-6 years of construction management experience
- Experience with HIGH END RESIDENTIAL or HIGH END HOTEL/HOSPITALITY projects
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Strong follow up
- Ability to establish relationships and lead people
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus benefits and 401K