You are here
Assistant Controller (CPA or Chartered Accountant Required)
A chance to join a well-established company.
An opporutntiy to advance in your career.
About Our Client
Our client in the health/wellness industry is a global leader in skincare.
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Controller role will be able to perform the following duties:
- Manages core accounting/finance processes/functions including Revenue, COGS, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Payroll, and Fixed Assets.
- Manages and maintains the general ledger including the monthly account reconciliation process, ensuring accuracy of reported amounts.
- Analyzes and report consolidated financial results. Financial reporting requirements include actual results (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Coordinates information requests related to interim, year-end audits.
- Coordinates with affiliates to ensure accuracy and consistency in reported inter-company results.
- Oversee internal control environment including assistance in implementing policies and procedures to ensure conformance and compliance with company standards.
- Coordinates user's requests for ad-hoc financial reports and analysis.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this Assistant Controller role will meet the following requirments:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
- Three or more years of people management experience required
- CPA or Chartered Accountant required
- Public Accounting experience preferred
What's on Offer
$85,000 to $105,000 annually.