You are here
Assistant Controller needed for Music Recording Company!
- Assistant Controller needed for Music Recording Company!
- CPA Required.
About Our Client
Music Recording Company with multiple genres of music being recorded on a daily basis through their Label is growing rapidly!
As the Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Has full HR responsibility for direct reports including training, coordinating work, establishing standards, reviewing work, conducting performance appraisals and providing coaching or counseling.
- Direct and manage the consolidation accounting processes for the division. Implement internal controls, monitor the analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, ensure accurate compilation, and preparation and review of financial statements. Ensure that all GAAP and internal accounting and audit processes and controls are being applied.
- Ensure timely completion and coordination of month end close processes. Manage completion of schedules and management reports. Challenge business and accounting processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure consistent, reliable & timely financial information is disseminated to the financial statement users. Prepare and/or review account analyses and monthly analytical reviews of balance sheets and income statements for the division.
- Assist with various other projects assigned by senior management
The Successful Applicant
As the Assistant Controller, your background will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant certification or Masters in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting required.
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership or management experience.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!