You are here
Assistant Controller - SEC Reporting!
- Assistant Controller - SEC Reporting MUST HAVE!
- CPA Required!
About Our Client
Communications Company located in New Jersey just went public and is looking to add on to the Accounting Department!
As the Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the Month-End Close
- Completing Full-Cycle Corporate Accounting (AP, AR, Bank Reconciliations, G/L, etc.)
- Managing the Accounting team and being the liaison between Senior Management
- Must be responsible for SEC Reporting and preparing the 10Ks/10Qs
The Successful Applicant
As the Assistant Controller, your background will consist of:
- CPA Required
- Public/Private Experience
- SEC Reporting (10Qs/10Ks) an absolute must
- Prior Corporate Accounting experience
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!