You are here
- Holding company seeks strong senior accountant to join growing team
- Chance to be exposed to multiple industries and grow quickly for right candidate
About Our Client
My client has been in business for over 30 years and offers a stable and exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Business has three main focuses- real estate, retail, and construction. Great chance to get exposed to multiple industries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Summarizes current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts; compiling and preparing financial statements.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by monitoring account preparation; entering amortizations of prepaid accounts; and general insurance accruals; preparing monthly entries for accruals, amortization, and cost allocations.
- Review, analyze and prepare charge backs on a monthly basis.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Candidate will work closely with the principles of the company and be involved with all facets of the business.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for the Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller role must:
* Have a four year degree
* 5+ years experience in accounting
* 3 plus years experience in real estate
* Strong communication
* Strong collaboration skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package on offer for the right Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller.