You are here
Assistant Controller for a large growing multifamily team
Significant opportunity for gorwth and managerial oportunities
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large growing multifamily development firm that are seeking a highly experience financial manager and to join their team as an Assistant Controller.
This firm is a elating multifamily property management and development firm and are seeking a highly experienced real estate accountant to join their team in this senior positions.
Reporting into the Controller of Multifamily development and liaising with regional controllers the Assistant controller will be managing a team of 4 accountants reviewing and approving all journal entries and bank reconciliations.
Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and validity of accounting transactions and company books and records;
- Ensure an accurate and timely month, quarter and year end close;
- Coordinate timely preparation and review of investor reporting packages;
- Assist Community Managers, Regional Managers and Regional Vice Presidents with financial related processes and questions
- Be the lead for all accounting day to day operations ensuring full reports and analysis are shared with senior level management teams.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have significant accounting and real estate experience ideally from a Multifamily background., Alongside this you must have also had experience in managing and leading a team of accountants.
Alongside this the successful candidate must posses:
- B.S./B.A. required
- Relevant industry experience highly preferred
- CPA license preferred
- 3-5 years public accounting experience preferred
What's on Offer
In return my Client are offering a fantastic package that includes competitive salary and a strong bonus and base.