You are here
Seeking an Assistant Controller - Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm in Montgomery County
About Our Client
Our client, located in Montgomery County, is seeking an Assistant Controller to join its growing team.
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements based on GAAP accounting.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Communication with all levels of management to gather, analyze and summarize financial information.
- Assist in the month-end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation.
- Develop operational procedures and documentation of data flow.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA/MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years related accounting experience.
- Public/private accounting experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with general ledger and consolidation processes required.
- Advanced Excel skills: pivot tables, v look up.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.