You are here
Assistant Director of Finance
Seeking Assistant Director of Finance
Growing Firm in Cape May County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Manage daily operations and work schedules of the income audit, payroll and general ledger.
- Supervise the accounting team: interviewing, hiring and evaluating employee performance.
- Responsible for reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Monitor daily operational and flash reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with coordination of internal and external audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- 5-7 years related experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy; Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.