You are here
Assistant Financial Controller - Manufacturing
- International Manufacturing Company
- Management Opportunity
About Our Client
International Manufacturing Company located in Franklin, MA.
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the monthly close process including a detailed close calendar and responsibility matrix.
- Manage the external audit process including working with the auditors and accounting team on requests associated with quarterly reviews/annual audit
- The management of the financial reporting function of the Company.
- Maintenance of the Company's accounting and reporting policies and practices, compliant with generally accepting accounting principles and other reporting regulatory authorities
- Working closely with other organizations such as FP&A, Tax, Legal, HR and other key business teams to support the monthly closing as well as management reporting.
- Key contributor regarding ongoing systems implementation and upgrade efforts
- Supporting the CFO and Continental Controller in preparation of quarterly press release and earnings call materials, including preparation of key supporting information to be referenced in external communications
- Monitoring and assessing the impact on the Company of emerging accounting and reporting regulations and guidance.
- The maintenance and assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting and disclosure controls and procedures.
- Leading, motivating, developing and retaining a high quality team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Related Topics.
- Prior Managerial Experience in an Accounting and Finance Function
- Cost/Manufacturing Background,
- AX Dynamics software experience preferred.
- International Business experience preferred.
- Budget/ forecast preparation, comparison to actuals & provide explanations
- Experience in the analysis of the financial statements;
- Capacity to interact with other areas (operations and sales) in order to get a thorough understanding of the P&L, gross margin and EBITDA
What's on Offer
The Assistant Controller - Manufacturing will enjoy a Competitive Base Salary, Bonus Eligibility, Health Insurance, 401K plan. You will also get the chance to work in a diverse, international company environment and develop your managerial career. If you are interested, please apply below.