You are here
Assistant General Councel Credit Cards
- The Leading Global Bank
- Seeking a talented candidate
About Our Client
The leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
The individual will provide ongoing advice to support the business on a day-to-day basis, primarily in connection with existing and prospective Co-Brand credit card relationships and existing proprietary credit card portfolios.
- Counseling and assisting the business, at both a strategic and a tactical level, with respect to the structuring and management of co-brand relationships and related initiatives.
- Actively participating in all aspects of contract negotiations, including drafting and negotiating contracts and contract amendments and other related transaction documents.
- Assisting with RFP responses.
- Anticipating and identifying issues and risks, and recommending potential solutions.
- Advising with respect to contract management and compliance issues.
- Helping to resolve contract disputes.
- Assisting with regulatory, advertising and marketing review.
- Coordinating with other members of the Cards Legal Team and other functions at Citi, including Compliance, Risk, and Information Security.
- Working with and effectively managing outside counsel as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Juris Doctor degree and bar admission in at least one state;
- At least 5 years prior legal experience;
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating complex commercial agreements;
- Excellent analytical, writing and inter-personal skills; and
- Outstanding business judgment.
What's on Offer