You are here
Assistant General Counsel (Advertising)
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic legal team
Role will focus on advertising, IP and commercial contracts law
About Our Client
Global business services media company.
The Senior Counsel will be required to work closely with other members of the legal team on a day to day basis, with the primary responsibilities involving:
- Advertising review: Review advertising materials to identify potential false advertising, copyright and trademark issues, right of privacy, right of publicity and other legal issues.
- Advertising compliance: Verify all advertisements are compliant with FTC, CARU, various state laws and other industry regulations.
- Trademark: Trademark searches and review
- Draft review and negotiate: licenses, agency agreements, client agreements, celebrity talent agreements, digital agreements, advertising agreements, marketing agreements, terms and conditions, vendor agreements, software agreements
- Contract templates: Create contract templates and forms to ensure contract management database is continuously updated
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US accredited law school
- Member of a US State Bar
- 5-8 years of experience dealing with advertising law (review and compliance), marketing sweepstakes and promotions, IP and commercial contracts - gained in-house
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with bonus potential. Great team environment. Exciting brand.