You are here
Assistant General Counsel - Commercial Agreements
- Exciting opportunity for an Attorney experience in commercial transactions
- Newly created role within FS Institution
About Our Client
Global Financial Services Firm.
The Assistant General Counsel will be responsible for handling a wide range of commercial agreements for operations and corporate services. The Assistant General Counsel will be responsible for providing a broad range of commercial legal support for operational and corporate services issues, negotiating and drafting a wide range of general commercial contracts, including outsourcing agreements, technology agreements, MSAs, NDAs, and other service related agreements and commercial contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- US JD from an accredited law school
- 5+ years of proven general commercial transactional experience
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus. Experience with IP or telecom a plus.
- Highly skilled negotiator and team player who can actively work with the businesses to engineer pragmatic solutions to a wide range of challenges, while balancing the need to comply with many legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Ability to balance legal risk with commercial needs of the business.
- Proven ability to work with colleagues in different regions to find solutions across different legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, to pay attention to detail and to manage time.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and to complete transactions quickly and effectively, while balancing business expectations with legal and regulatory compliance objectives in an efficient and effective manner. Ability to multi-task and handle a demanding workload.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and bonus, excellent benefits and relocation offered.