You are here
Assistant General Counsel, FS Tech Transactions
USD175,000 - USD200,000
- Brand new role with global Financial Services company
- Technology and Outsourcing transactions
About Our Client
Global Financial Services firm.
- The Assistant General Counsel will be responsible for handling technology and other complex commercial agreements for operations and corporate services.
- This role will be responsible for providing a broad range of legal support for operational and corporate services issues, negotiating and drafting a wide range of intellectual property and technology contracts, including software and device licenses, SaaS, mobile services and cloud-based services contracts, as well as other commercial contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- US-qualified lawyer with 10+ years of proven IP, technology and other commercial transactional experience.
- Experience with SaaS, cloud-based services, mobile services and apps required. Experience with outsourcing and/or in the financial services industry are pluses.
- Highly skilled negotiator and team player who can actively work with the businesses to engineer pragmatic solutions to a wide range of challenges, while balancing the need to comply with many legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Proven ability to balance legal risk with commercial needs of the business.
- Ability to work with colleagues in different regions and in different businesses and functions to find solutions across different legal, regulatory and business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, to pay attention to detail and to manage time. Demonstrated ability to engage and to complete transactions quickly and effectively, while balancing business expectations with legal and regulatory compliance objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus target.