You are here
Assistant General Counsel, IP/Trademarks
- Global FS Institution seeking experience IP/Trademark Counsel
- Trademark, copyright, publicity and internet IP matters!
About Our Client
Global FS Institution.
- Counseling on all aspects of trademark and copyright law, publicity rights law, and domain name and internet related issues
- Negotiating and drafting transactional, licensing and sponsorship agreements, sweepstakes, contests and consent letters
- Overseeing US and foreign trademark prosecution and oppositions, as well as copyright and related conflict matters
- IP clearance and review of routine business activities, including advertising, marketing and promotions, presentation decks, web sites and mobile applications
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a JD with strong intellectual property background; mid-level, in-house experience preferred, 5-8 years of experience required. Experience must be in trademark and copyright law as well as FS advertising law. Bar admission in any state is required, while Florida Bar is preferred. The candidate must be very organized and able to handle a wide range of projects at a time. Must be an excellent communicator and an excellent writer.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, attractive benefits and relocation!