You are here
Assistant General Manager
Fast track your career with a leadership position for a Fortune 500 company.
Excellent company culture, outstanding benefits, and many more perks!
About Our Client
Our client has engaged us to complete a key hire within their distribution network. Our client is a rapidly growing and expanding business and they are looking to hire multiple Assistant General Managers across the U.S. Make an impact, drive change, empower your people, if those words are important to you, this may be your opportunity!
The ideal Assistant General Manager will be someone who is comfortable within a fast paced, rapidly expanding distribution network. Our client has full and split case operations, and the ideal candidate will have a blend of different pick pack experience. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work in tandem with the Facility Manager to develop strategies, analyze trends, evaluate talent, and maintain company standards
- Determine, develop and implement key operational KPIs
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe environment
- Motivate team members (including members of management) to complete daily tasks efficiently and according to policy
The Successful Applicant
**This opportunity can be located in one of nine cities across the U.S. Candidates who are open to different geographies are preferred.**
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years in distribution and/or warehousing
- Minimum of two years managing people, ideally within a Union environment
- Exceptional team building skills
- Transformation experience strongly preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.