You are here
Assistant Manager - Business Analysis
Well positioned OEM
Great International Company
About Our Client
Our client is a large international OEM supporting the Big three in the US and the wider Automotive industry in Europe and Japan. Due to a tremendous uptick in business (based off strong sales force and new product lines) they are looking for a Assistant Manager of Business Analytics to support their US and Mexico businesses. The position is the right hadn't person for the IT director (Global) and will have a hand in policy and direction discussions to help develop the business.
- Manage and maintain the locally installed server, PC, and IT related equipment
- Manage and maintain any locally developed software
- Manage and maintain Remote Desktop server assigned to local site on the global network
- Support end users with any IT hardware; Printer, ThinClient, Laptop, Phones
- Support end users with officially approved applications
- Create issue tickets and resolve; if cannot be resolved, escalate the ticket to global function
- Prepare local KPI data
- Implement system and non-system forms to connect process tasks
- Analysis of ERP data, especially around finance and costing.
- Identify system and/or process inefficiencies and propose solutions to global IT function team
- Support global IT core team to implement the global core system to local site.
- Manage 1 person directly
- Provides training to the end users
- Management of local tasks as a site project leader to ensure task completion on time
- Gathering of necessary information from the users
- Arrangement of procurement of hardware and software licenses from local vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Computer Science/Computer Information Technology from four year college or university; or equivalent of 5+ years of related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years or more of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 3 years or more of related experience in IT function
- Helpdesk or any kind of user support
- System administration o Database management
- Business and system analysis
- Financial and costing supporting
What's on Offer
Our client has a salary of $80,000 - $90,000 + Performance Based Bonus. The company is doing very well and this is a great time to join the team.