You are here
Assistant Plant Manager
Exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing business
This opportunity will oversee all operations within the manufacturing site
About Our Client
Due to recent growth, our client is looking to bring in an Assistant Plant Manager to direct all manufacturing operations in the site in Louisiana.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of all products.
- Review financial reports, expenses, activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Responsible for warehouse safety and preventative maintenance programs.
- Determine staffing requirements and oversee the interview process as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of 4 years in the metal fabrication field.
Production and processing - knowledge of raw materials, manufacturing processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective production and distribution of finished goods.
Previous management experience.
Must possess a valid driving license.
What's on Offer
Great compensation and benefits package for the successful candidate.