You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Corporate Interiors
Growing Company focused on Corporate Interiors
Downtown Boston Location and Focus
About Our Client
Our client is a small, but growing, construction management firm and general contractor who specialize in high-end corporate interiors in Boston. They count a number of the leading financial institutions in the city as clients as well as more mid-level businesses. They specifically focus on clients and projects in downtown Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion and ensure that they are competed on schedule and within budget
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Inspecting building and construction projects to ensure that they comply with building regulation codes
- Creating and updating project progress reports to share with clients
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with general contractors and owners
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, taking primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensuring the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
- Review work progress on daily basis; maintain regular communication with clients and team members regarding progress and record any changes or modifications to the project
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the project
- Arrange and conduct project meetings
- Visit job site as needed to review progress of work
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the projects
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Project Manager will be able to thrive in a very direct business and company while demonstrating a clear track record of delivering projects in the Boston area with tight schedules and demanding clients. The Candidate should display an extensive network and relationships with local city agencies which allows the Construction PM to quickly resolve project pinch points. The Assistant Project Manager will have the sophistication to adapt to situations while being able to drive projects with efficiency and effectiveness.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Ability to grow at own pace
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.