You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Developer & General Contractor
Our client is a well known developer & general contractor in NC & SC
With revenues in excess of $250M, our client is growing rapidly
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known developer and general contractor based in North Carolina. With annual revenues over $250m, our client has been a leader in the NC market for a number of years. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Project Manager to oversee a wide range of projects. Their work is in the healthcare, multifamily, commercial mixed use, higher education, office buildings, and data center projects.
- The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years in an APM or Project Engineer role
- Healthcare or commercial experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now with a resume and project list to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.