You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Health care construction
National general contractor seeking talented APMs in Raleigh & Greensboro
Nearly $1B in annual revenue with massive opporunities for APMs in northern NC
About Our Client
Our client is a semi-national general contractor, who is rapidly expanding in northern North Carolina. With revenues in the area of $125m, our client is looking to open another office shortly and needs strong APMs with ambition to be project managers to grow their business. Most of their business currently is design build, CM at risk work within the health care and higher education space. Projects range in size from $15m to $40m.
Working with the high-performing project management team and support project superintendents in scheduling and overseeing budgets, creating an enjoyable work environment and implementing the project vision.
- Assist making budgets and financial controls for complete scope coverage without gaps.
- Aid in subcontractor negotiations and ensure they are timely, in-scope, and compliant.
- Support project funding by administrating monthly pay requisitions.
- Ensure approved revisions are in effect including: drawings, specifications, subcontracts, change orders, requests for information, submittals, shop drawings, plan revisions, and written directives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/related field or related practice/training.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Primavera P6, and Procore.
- ~3-7 years construction management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
- Skilled in executing detailed material take-offs and line-item budgets.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be well compensated competitively based off of experience.
Please apply now or call Matt at 617-824-2656 to learn more.