You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Interiors
One of the oldest, most prestigious contractors in the Mid-West
Great office culture with awesome compensation packages
About Our Client
This client offers flexible working with a edgy environment that has showed tremendous growth in the past 2 years. The company is looking for leaders that add value with an entrepreneur mindset to help build the foundations of their business with massive fast track growth. There is very little turnover within the company due to the vast amount of projects and exciting company culture.
- Interior experience
- Minimum of 12 months working within an interiors / tenant improvement general contracting environment.
- Will have a 360 knowledge and understand of project management including estimating and preconstruction.
- Client negations and presenting
- Networking and business development
- The ability to work in a fast paced multi project environment developing relationships with large accounts.
- Applicants must have high energy, assertive, and passionate about building construction
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably interior experience
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take on additonal tasks
- Ability to come in own projects from start to finish
- Good team player and ability to manage a team
What's on Offer
- $80k salary
- Up to 30% bonus, based on performance
- Car allowance, cell phone, laptop
- 100% health coverage
- Exciting and innovative projects