You are here
Assistant Project Manager- Mulifamily Construction
One of nation's leading developers is looking for an Assistant Project Manager
Ideal candidate will have a Construction Management Degree and be eager!
About Our Client
Our clients is a one of the nation's leading and most prestigious developers. They're looking for an eager Assistant Project Manager with experience in the Florida market.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will include the following:
- Working closely with the PM and other members of the construction team to run the day-to-day operations of a project
- Assist with project schedules, RFIs, submittals, contract documents, change orders, etc.
- Partner with the PM on any other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Project Manager position possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related
- 1-5 years of Project Management experience in either an APM position or as a Project Engineer
- Multifamily Construction Project experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Opportunity for growth