You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Multi Family Construction
Nationwide Multifamily Construction Company needing an Assistant Project Manager
Looking for an Assistant Project Manager with High Rise experience
About Our Client
My client is a nationwide multifamily company that has been in business for 30+ years and builds garden, mixed use, high density, and high rise projects.
The Assistant Project Manager's responsibilities include:
- Project planning, scheduling and coordination
- Managing M/E/P scopes of work including subcontractor coordination and production
- Safety and quality control management
- Accurate forecasting and management of budgets
- Change order management
- Managing critical subcontractors
- Manage Project Engineers
- Resolution of problems involving labor disputes, material delivery and contract administration
- Maintain vehicle, equipment, and tools management
The Successful Applicant
Preferably must have a 4-year degree in building science or civil engineering.
2+ years of multi-family and/or commercial building experience (high rise experience is a huge plus).
What's on Offer
Base Salary - $65,000-80,000
Bonus/Benefits - DOE