You are here
Assistant Project Manager: Multi-Family Residential
- Multi-family residential construction company seeking APM
- Work on $5-30 million projects in the heart of DC
About Our Client
This company is a mid-sized General Contractor based in Washington DC, with a focus on single and multi-family residential projects. This is a company with an excellent culture that is looking to add APMs and Assistant Superintendents to the team due to the large quantity of work that has recently been won. This GC also offers the opportunity to get exposure to the development side of the business, as there is a shared office which fosters a close partnership between the two. The office as well as field work is based in the heat of Washington DC.
- Assist with creating, updating and maintaining a variety of project controls that track the status of: individual projects or task orders, changes to projects or task orders, RFI, shop drawings and submittal, matters involving quality controls, safety, financial performance, close-out and other aspects of the project(s) or task order(s).
- Work with team, clients and subcontractors to create, review and process shop drawings and other submittals that are required to document the construction process.
- Obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals, writing change orders and other related activities.
- Assist in ensuring that all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience with a commercial and/or industrial general contractor
- Demonstrated experience estimating and managing self-performed work activities and subcontracted work.
- A basic to good understanding of construction means and methods associated with the renovation of residential, commercial and institutional buildings and site work related thereto.
- Desire to learn and grow
What's on Offer
Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested? Apply now.