You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Premier General Contractor
One of the Southeast's best general contractors
Seeking a strong APM to grow within their organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the best and most highly regarded general contractors in the southeast. They are looking to grow their office with up and coming talent. Our client is a multi state general contractor with their Raleigh office delivering over $250M in annual revenue. Our client is looking for rock stars, if that is you, apply now to learn more!
The Assistant Project Manager position will come with opportunities for quick promotion, collaboration with senior management, and a great work-life balance. Due to the smaller nature of the company, the APM will get to wear multiple hats and take on more responsibility than in more corporate GCs. Select responsibilities will include:
- Managing the planning process and coordinating with other members of the construction team
- Ensuring that the project remains on schedule and budget in accordance with the contract
- Making sure the project is up to industry safety standards
- Working closely with the project manager to coordinate personnel and resources for the project
The Successful Applicant
A successful Assistant Project Manager will have the following:
- Prior experience as an APM
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- Interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with all relevant parties including the construction team, subcontractors, and the clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Computer skills
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply now to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.