You are here
Assistant Project Manager - Richmond Area - Construction
USD60,000 - USD80,000
General Contractor seeking Assistant PM to join multi-million dollar project
One of the fastest-growing firms in greater Richmond Area
About Our Client
- Medium sized, fast paced General Contractor is looking to expand its team
- The company has an impressive portfolio made up of commercial, retail, and residential projects
- Well known for their work within the health-care, restaurants, interior, and retail industry
- Seeking an Assistant Construction Project Manager- to work based out of the office located in Richmond, VA
- Assist Project Managers in developing budgets for projects.
- Assist in daily project management-related tasks as directed by the Project Manager
- Collect subcontractor quotes and put them into a budget spreadsheet.
- Document control including daily job diaries, updating record drawings, managing submittal process, managing RFI process, and dissemination of information
- Scheduling material and resource procurement to ensure on-time project completion.
- Maintaining accurate job records and updated schedules and expenses.
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
The Successful Applicant
- Have a four year degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Be willing to travel to job site
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a desire to be the "eyes and ears" for the company on the field
- Be Extremely Organized
- Have a strong background and understanding in Building and Construction
What's on Offer
- Salary in the $60,000-$80,000 range
- Backbone of a large GC firm
- Competitive benefits package