You are here
Assistant Project Manager
- Steadily growing General Contractor with diverse portfolio
- Plenty of growth potential for motivated individuals
About Our Client
My client is a 2nd generation family owned and operated general contractor located in the northwest suburbs. This company has successfully built a team of over 50 employees and has tripled in revenue in the last 5 years.
In addition to exciting project work, the company focuses on the growth of it's employees by investing heavily in technology, training, and a positive culture through incentives and lunches.
- Manage certain smaller projects while assisting on larger ones
- Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders involved
- Budget preliminary documents
- Perform estimates and take offs while researching drawings
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field
- 1+ years of experience in building construction
- Working understanding of construction equipment, techniques, and drawings/specifications
- Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
What's on Offer
My client is prepared to offer the right person a competitive base salary in addition to a discretionary bonus and clear career progression. As the company grows so do the opportunities to move around and up within the group.
This is a very exciting time to be joining this company, apply now!