You are here
Assistant Project Manager
DC-based GC seeking top-tier APM from another General Contractor in the area
Join a mission-driven construction company dedicated to the community
About Our Client
This DC-based general contractor is a purpose-driven company with a mission to give back to the community. Their projects are all community-related, including schools, libraries, hospitality, etc. This leads to a culture and environment difficult to find at other contractors in the area. With a dedication to integrity and fairness, the company takes a dynamic approach to running the business. If you are looking for an excellent company culture, work-life balance, and a growing company looking to add multiple new locations in the next 12-18 months, this opportunity may be for you. Projects are located across the DMV and company offers a few office locations.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Managers in developing budgets for projects.
- Collect subcontractor quotes and put them into a budget spreadsheet.
- Take construction meeting notes and follow-up on tasks to be performed.
- Document control including daily job diaries, updating record drawings, managing submittal process, managing RFI process, and dissemination of information
- Perform daily project management-related tasks as directed by the Project Manager
- Scheduling material and resource procurement to ensure on-time project completion.
- Maintaining accurate job records and updated schedules and expenses.
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
The Successful Applicant
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years experience in an APM or Project Engineer capacity at another General Contractor
- Computer literacy skills. Knowledge of Prolog, Timberline and Primavera a plus
What's on Offer
Opportunity offers highly competitive salary, bonus potential, excellent benefits and company culture. Interested? Submit your resume now.