You are here
Assistant Project Manager
150 Person, Family Owned GC with Room for Advancement
Projects between $20M-$100M
About Our Client
The client that I am representing is a mid-size (150 people) construction firm based out of DC that focuses on private and public sector base build, projects between $20M-$100M. They provide excellent benefits to all their employees and focus on building a collaborative, laid back culture.
The firm is constantly winning awards for their projects throughout the DC metro and recently, this has led to tremendous growth. They are seeking individuals with project management experience to grow within their organization and eventually lead the next generation of younger staff.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will include the following:
- Working closely with the PM and other members of the construction team to run the day-to-day operations of a project
- Assist with project schedules, RFIs, submittals, contract documents, change orders, etc.
- Partner with the PM on any other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Project Manager position possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related
- 1-4+ years of Project Management experience in either an APM position or as a Project Engineer
What's on Offer
- Assistant Project Manager
- Washington, DC
- $20M-$100M projects
- Base salary - $75,000-$90,000 + Bonus
- Full benefits package, other perks upon hiring
- Opportunities for growth into a PM based on experience