You are here
Assistant Project Manager
Design/Build Custom Homes in DC/Northern VA/MD
Homes range from $1M-$6M
About Our Client
The residential Design/Build firm that I am representing is one of the premier home builders in the area. They specialize in high-end homes between $1-$6M, but also work on renovations/additions too. Currently the majority of their projects are in Northern VA, DC and the Bethesda area.
They are seeking multiple people to join their growing team and have a steady flow of projects moving forward.
The APM in this role will have the opportunity to move into a Superintendent or PM role down the road.
The Assistant Project Manager will work directly under a Project Manager and a Superintendent, both in the office and in the field. The position will be responsible for the following:
- Assist construction team in successfully delivery of 1-5 custom homes at any given time
- Working with suppliers and subcontractors as needed
- Performing take-offs, pricing and ordering materials for the homes
- Distribution of project documents
- Work directly with clients and have an active role throughout all phases of the project
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Project Manager will possess the following:
- 4 Year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Design or related
- High level of interest in custom residential construction
- Experience is not required, but is a plus
What's on Offer
- Assistant Project Manager - Custom Home Builder - Washington DC
- Base Salary - $60k-$70k based on experience