You are here
Assistant Project Manager
One of the hottest multifamily/commercial developers in Chicago
Incredible culture, tons of growth potential, and bonuses at all levels
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading developer and general contractors in the Chicago area focusing on multifamily developments including large communities, mixed use projects, and historic rennovations. The company prides themselves on a collaborative and fun work environment, exciting projects, and a strong track record of quality work.
- Participate in preconstruction including developing estimates and preparing takeoffs
- Work closely with subcontractors, architects, owners, and other project stakeholders to maintain communication and provide project updates
- Review and approve subcontractor invoices
- Issue and manage project change orders
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 3-7 years of relevant experience, preferably multifamily developments
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take on additonal tasks
What's on Offer
The sky is the limit with this company! From the great culture to leading training, they are providing all the tools to help their employees succeed. This is the opportunity to work on awesome projects, grow within a stable company, and earn good money.