You are here
Assistant Project Manager
Healthcare experience highly preferred
Must have 2-5 years experience with General Contractor to be considered
About Our Client
* Assists Project Manager to determine resources needed - people, tools, equipment, materials and internal services for each project. Collaborate with Project Manager to decide how and when those needs will be met and by whom.
* Assists with Preconstruction Services to prepare, review, and monitor information and reports related to all costs involved in assigned projects.
* Assists Project Manager with construction schedule and an organization and responsibilities matrix at the start of each project.
* Assists with creating and managing project budgets.
* Assists in preparing bid packages and subcontract scopes of work; set up subcontractor pre-work meeting, keep minutes and follow up.
* Complies with requirements of owner contracts (such as bonds, fees, notifications, schedules, reporting, and costs). Project Start-up and Scheduling
* Assists Project Manager in defining responsibilities for processing submittals including taking ownership of more difficult trades in cases of limited staff.
The Successful Applicant
* BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field plus 2 to 8 years of experience in leadership positions on projects of various sizes preferred
* Prioritizes and delegates multiple responsibilities to others.
* Supervises and develops direct reports to assess and build talent.
* Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, motivate others, and sell new business.
* Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
What's on Offer
Competetive base = benefits