You are here
Assistant Project Manager
Tampa based GC looking for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager
Fast growing company with a solid reputation for producing quality work
About Our Client
This growing General Contractor has an impeccable reputation for delivering quality work on time, within budget, to specification and to the highest of safety standards.
The business has gone from $3M to $30M in less than 4 years and are increasing their staff as they take on additional clients.
Working alongside the experienced Project Managers, you will be carrying out the following to increase your experience, knowledge and skill as the business looks to promote you into a Project Manager role:
- Assist Project Managers in developing budgets for projects.
- Collect subcontractor quotes and put them into a budget spreadsheet.
- Take construction meeting notes and follow-up on tasks to be performed.
- Document control including daily job diaries, updating record drawings, managing submittal process, managing RFI process, and dissemination of information
- Perform daily project management-related tasks as directed by the Project Manager
- Scheduling material and resource procurement to ensure on-time project completion.
- Maintaining accurate job records and updated schedules and expenses.
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this exciting newly created role, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years experience in an APM or Project Engineer capacity at another General Contractor
- Computer literacy skills. Knowledge of Prolog, Timberline and Primavera a plus
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and excellent long term career prospects.
Ideal for candidates looking to build a career in a supportive, commercial environment.