You are here
Assistant Project Manager
Opporunity to work with high profile clients.
National firm with a large pipeline of exciting projects.
About Our Client
This firm is an industry leader serving the worlds leading technology and fashion brands. With a proven track record of getting projects done on time and within budget, 80% of their business is repeat business. Their core markets include both ground up and renovation/TI of high-end commercial retail and restaurants.
- Bid Management
- Management of Project Engineers and Coordinators.
- Create proposal based on RFP from client and includes Project Schedule that fits into manageable time frame.
- Review, negotiate and award subcontracts prior to issuance to ensure there are no scope gaps.
- Review schedule on a weekly basis with Superintendent and update for weekly distribution to Sub-contractors and clients.
- Create owner change orders, and ensure they are submitted to Client as necessitated by schedule.
- Lead all OAC conference calls so that the client feels the conference call was useful and a productive exchange of information.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal faculties
- Ability to work well under pressure with an acute sense of urgency
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a small company culture with strong team environment.
- Computer savvy, with experience in Project Management software such as Procore, Microsoft Excel, and MS Project.
- Experience managing teams.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Retail and Ti experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Company card.
- 25% travel.
- Project based bonus.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Autonomy to run your own projects with a supportive team.
- Company culture of rewarding performance