You are here
Assistant Project Manager
Great work life balance
Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
My client is a commercial builder with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects range from a few hundred thousand dollars up to 15 million dollars. They focus primarily on corporate interiors, institutional work, and retail. The company provides excellent work life balance in addition to excellent opportunity for growth.
A successful Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Construction candidate will be a well-rounded and determined individual. The right candidate will have strong background on the project management side. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Help manage, and update project schedule incorporating all phases of the project cycle.
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure completion of project
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Help establish and oversee project objectives and goals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Construction candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Proven track record.
- Team oriented worker.
- Strong project management background.
- Great communication skills.
What's on Offer
This job provides the right person the opportunity to hit the ground running with projects. For the Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Construction candidate with the right qualifications, this opportunity will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Good work life balance
- Opportunity to advance career quickly