You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a nationwide real estate and property development organization who are currently working on an exciting ground up multi-family project based in Pittsburgh.
- Assisting the project superintendent in managing and supervising all subcontractors
- Assisting in the processing of daily field reports, job photos, and invoices and forwarding them to corporate office
- Performing consistent quality-control checks
- Assisting the project superintendent in scheduling all day to day activities and maintaining a project schedule using Microsoft Project Software
- Effectively communicating daily between Project Superintendent, Project Management Team and Subcontractors
- Walking project and units for completion, generating and managing punch lists and ensuring work is completed in accordance with plans and in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in multifamily construction projects is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in Construction Science or Building Construction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook; proficiency with Microsoft Project or other construction scheduling software is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
What's on Offer
For the appropriate Assistant Superintendent our client would be willing to offer an impressive salary along with an excellent benefits package.