You are here
Expanding Multifamily GC looking for professionals to grow with company
Great benefits and compensation
About Our Client
The Assistant Superintendent position is with a growing General Contractor in Denver that focuses on urban mid-rise and and garden style projects. This position is for a specific need - a unit turner, someone who can walk units with the owner, complete owner punch list, re-walk and sign off.
The General Contractor that has successfully developed 30,000+ multifamily units and 6+million sq ft of commercial space for close to 200 developments.
Key Responsibilities for Assistant Superintendent will include:
- Supervise, coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of all subcontractors to ensure project is completed on time
- Identify constructability issues and flag those up to the Superintendent
- Develops and maintains production targets for all direct work
- Assist in ensuring all project milestones are reached and communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors
- Prepare punch lists and ensure that each item on the list is completed satisfactorily prior to inspection
The Successful Applicant
- Ground up experience with multi-family projects
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, reading plans and planning and scheduling concepts
What's on Offer
Base Salary: Up to $90,000 with a great bonus program and benefits.