You are here
Assitant Project Manager
- Industry leading general contractor
- Diverse project list with robust pipeline
About Our Client
This is truly one of the best clients we work with! They offer opportunities to work on a diverse project portfolio while spending the time and money it takes to develop their internal people. It is very common for people to move around on projects to thoroughly develop their skills.
In addition to very real growth opportunities, this company is on the forefront of integrating technology into their projects which leads to the highest quality of work.
- Determine and establish time frame and work plan based on project proposal
- Review bids before distribution to assure accuracy and thoroughness
- Plan, coordinate, and manage assigned company personnel
- Oversee construction through administrative direction of on site representatives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in commercial or residential projects
- Thorough understanding of timelines, budgets, and client interaction
What's on Offer
In addition to the very real growth opportunities and exciting workload, this position is offering a competitive base salary, large bonus potential, and a car allowance.