You are here
Associate Client Finance Director
Growing Client Finance team at Ad Agency
Client Finance experience a must
About Our Client
One of the big holding companies
- Client Compensation/Pricing: Oversees project and retainer fee pricing proposals and supports and participates in new and existing client negotiations.
- Partners with other operating units on consolidated compensation proposals.
- Contract Management: Partners with Client leads, Legal and Finance leadership to review statements of work and master services agreements.
- Ensures Agency is in compliance with contractual guidelines for each client including client reporting. In conjunction with Leadership Team, ensures client contract alignment with Agency best practices.
- Forecast/Planning in partnership with Account leads, develops annual client plan in alignment with Agency strategy and targets.
- Supports hiring and freelance decisions for billable positions in partnership with FP&A.
- Leads monthly P&L review meetings with Client Lead Teams. Presents Agency leadership with analysis of client P&L issues and proposes solutions.
- Partners with cross functional leads to develop strategies that drive profitable growth.
- Reviews potential revenue variances and drives resolution of open items to minimize the impact. Reviews monthly journal entries to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Develops short term revenue projection updates.
- Staff Development: Responsible for supervising a team including: planning and directing work; identifying performance expectations/goals, providing feedback and appraising performance.
- Partners with Client Finance Directors to continually develop and enhance Client Finance Team Partners with CBM teams to identify areas for improvement.
- Partners with Audit Committee on all aspects of client audits.
- Participates in new business pitches as needed.
- Provides ad-hoc reporting as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience
- Advertising agency experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivation to work independently
What's on Offer
- Great benefits
- Established company
- Awesome vacation plan