You are here
Associate Director: Capital Adequacy
VP level role with a Leading Investment Bank
Knowledge of Regulatory filing (ex: FRY-9C) required
About Our Client
My client is a prominent global investment bank that has presence in over 15 countries. This firm is incredibly well-established and is a highly recognized brand. Their LA office is located in the heart of Downtown. This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader with a proven track record.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the preparation the quarterly production and aggregation capital schedules (Schedule HC-R) included in the FR Y-9C filing which includes detailed management reporting on results.
- Aid in the development of multiple senior level management and committee presentations with the appropriate level of analytics, details and commentary catering to various audiences.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the IHC balance sheet through liaising with the regulatory reporting and accounting functions and expertise on regulatory capital under US Basel III rules
- Ownership of the monthly capital ratio estimate process by obtaining and analyzing financial data including variance and other balance sheet analysis. Partner with RWA specialists to consolidate RWA estimates.
- Partner with Finance and RWA specialists to maintain the control framework and documentation for the quarterly capital schedules (Schedule HC-R) included in the FR Y-9C filing
- Understand regulatory and internal expectations for controls and ensure the capital adequacy team processes are compliant; recommend enhancements to meet expectations
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Detail oriented and able to facilitate development of firm-wide framework for capital planning
- Strong abilities in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- CCAR experience and well-rounded knowledge of regulatory exercises with financial institutions.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- High bonuses
- Regular reviews to ensure career growth
- Clear path towards leadership within the company