You are here
Associate Director of Investor Relations
Must have interest or experience in sustainability
30% Travel, some international travel as well
About Our Client
This company is a real assests investment manager offering leading edge strategies in forestry, land, management, and conservation.
- Identify and evaluate potential institutional clients through the development of a high quality marketing strategy
- Grow brand and product awareness of the company in the United States market, including direct marketing of US products and funds to new and existing clients; sharing of marketing responsibilities in other jurisdictions (e.g. Europe) will also be required
- Establish, engage with, and maintain key relationships with all of the company's clients to support a high quality, service‐oriented investor relations program
- Work closely with leadership team, Investor Services group, and investment teams to ensure the US marketing program delivers on company business plan
- Manage client information, reporting, and marketing processes
- Travel within the United States and internationally as required
The Successful Applicant
- 5‐10 years of experience in wholesale product marketing and client relationship management. We have a preference for candidates who have experience working with institutional investors.
- Experience working in alternative assets (e.g. timber, agriculture, infrastructure, real estate, private equity) would be beneficial.
- Direct client experience is essential to this role. Must have a demonstrated capacity for maturity and confidence in managing wholesale clients and business relationships in the financial services sector. Experience contributing to raising funds and/or managing marketing campaigns, including development of marketing materials and offering documents as well as experience working with fund partnership agreements and negotiating terms and agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presenting and storytelling ability. Must have the ability to learn and process large amounts of information quickly.
- A demonstrated and knowledgeable interest in sustainability and responsible investment.
- Attention to detail in writing and presentations.
- A demonstrated understanding of modern portfolio theory and institutional investors' approach to portfolio management and allocation.
- Must be a team player and work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills related to time management and project management
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, liberal arts, or equivalent preferred.
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary with expenses covered for 30% travel (some international), full health benefits, and staff retreats every 18 months