You are here
Associate Director Supply Chain
- Experience working in a CPG Manufacturing enviornment is a plus
- Will be leading a team of 10+ employees across planning, purchasing, & inventory
About Our Client
This is a Consumer Products firm with inhouse manufacturing.
The Associate Director Supply Chain will handle the following areas:
- Responsible for developing supply chain strategic direction and goals, ensuring alignment with Plant and Corporate Strategic objectives. Responsible for monitoring the adequacy of action plans to meet the plant's objectives, monitoring performance toward achieving key performance indicators, and ensuring alignment throughout the entire organization. (15%)
- Responsible for managing and developing the manufacturing software to ensure integrity of data and the development of informational tools to support operations, materials management, warehousing and accounting. (30%)
- Manages demand planning and forecasting for production scheduling to ensure an uninterrupted supply of specification products for domestic and international customers and to maximize efficient operations and production. (25%)
- Responsible for overseeing VOC department and related functions regarding orders, customer concerns, product requirements and tracking of service levels. (5%)
- Manages and develops setting policies and measures to ensure inventory accuracy, expense management, warehouse efficiencies and P&L management (10%).
- Manages all assigned staff including training and development, performance evaluations, career development . Assists in the recruitment and selection of employees adhering to all company policies and objectives. (10%)
- Audits operational procedures and programs to identify and implement improvements in product availability, storage optimization, receiving and shipping, sanitation, security and inventory accuracy, resulting in increased efficiencies and productivity. (5%)
The Successful Applicant
- Preferred 10 years progressive experience in a combination of planning, logistics, production scheduling and/or inventory control.
- 3+ years of direct management experience in a technical or analytical environment.
- Knowledge of raw materials, distribution of goods and manufacturing processes.
- Lean, APICS or CPSM Certification or training a plus.
- Excellent understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- Familiarity with the principles of transportation.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, along with forecasting and analyzing data and financial information.
- The ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
What's on Offer
This is a great role with a growing company. It has high exposure across many different functional areas of the business and will be a key contributor to the success or failure of the business as a whole.
Convenient location based in Lexington, MA.