You are here
Associate Finance Director - Media Company
Major Media Conglomerate in New York
Seeking associate finance director with room for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a large media company based in New York. This global company maintains offices around the world. Located in Midtown Manhattan, our client is a legacy brand that has adapted to the new landscape of the multimedia world. With plenty of room to grow within the company, our client is eager to bring new people on board.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis
- Partner across multiple business units
- Lead finance department through budget season
- Assist on close processes
- Review monthly/quarterly P/L
- Coordinate presentations to management on budget
- Handle ad-hoc P/L requests
- Lead ways to improve department
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in a business field
- MBA not required, but a huge plus!
- Comfortable working in a publicly traded company
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP
- Familiar with the media industry
- Willing to work in a new, uncertain environment
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience.