You are here
Associate Finance Manager
- Major media company is seeking an Associate Finance Manager
- Looking for a strong Senior Financial Analyst looking to progress
About Our Client
One of the world's largest media companies is seeking an Associate Finance Manager to report into the New York City office.
- Handle advertising pricing requests for unique ad units, including developing an understanding of print and digital ad revenue pricing and the print production process
- Manage weekly reporting schedule and send reports to senior management in a set timeframe
- Generate and analyze share of market reports for assigned Advertiser brands across Time Inc.'s competitive set
- Assist budget owners and deal leads in tracking advertiser performance versus budget and contract incentive benchmarks on a bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required, including pulling data from various internal data warehouses, creating reports in Excel, interpreting the results and communicating recommendation to management
- Develop corporate advertiser rate cards and Partner with the Ad Records and Credit & Collections teams to manage accurate billing, provide guidance on rate adjustments and assist in payment collection
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Associate Finance Manager candidate will be:
- Independent: You know how to take the lead to move a project forward. You thrive under pressure in a deadline-driven environment focused on quality, where you exhibit an ease with prioritizing responsibilities on multiple projects simultaneously. You're flexible and understand how to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proven: You have three to five years of business experience in a finance or analytical role where you offered insights that helped an organization use data to make decisions. You have advanced knowledge of MS Office Tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and demonstrate strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, v-look up table, macros, and data management). A familiarity with PeopleSoft Financials, Media Radar and Salesforce is a plus.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure, that's what you have. You're indispensable to bosses and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication - whether you're drafting an email, delivering a presentation or communicating a recommendation to a senior leader. You know how to interact with people across all levels of an organization.
- Analytics-obsessed: You're a connector of dots. You're able to look at a massive spreadsheet and unpack it for truth, using your exceptionally strong analytical qualitative and quantitative skills to guide teams on impactful decisions.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience.