You are here
Associate Planner at a European Luxury Retail and E-Commerce Organization
Well-known Italian textile company known for it's luxury linens
About Our Client
Established in the 1800's, my client has been one of the leading linens and home accessories producers. My client only offers the finest fabrics, and fibres used to skilfully create a diverse range of products that represent comfort, luxury, and creativity across the world. Many of my client's products can be found in top tier hotels, luxury homes, and even yachts.
For the Associate Planner position at a European Luxury Retail and E-Commerce Organization, this individual will be responsible for
- Project end of season inventory by item and plan carryover items.
- Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventories.
- Communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to manager and cross-functional team.
- Purchase order placement and follow up for retail, e-commerce, and wholesale
- Manage product sku creation process in retail and order entry systems
- Manage on order for accurate ex-factory and delivery by communicating with vendors and intercompany partners
- Forecast flow of receipts by month, by store, and by class/subclass
- Place orders with headquarters as needed based on business needs.
- Support retail, wholesale, and e-commerce businesses in ad-hoc buying and planning analysis
- Manage and monitor the gross margin and understand how it affects the bottom line.
- Assist in creation of WTD, MTD, YTD and ad hoc analysis. Help to prevent data in weekly selling meetings and assist in developing and action plan to drive sales and limit liabilities.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by store and classification and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Collaborate with management to develop and communicate a comprehensive strategy that aligns future financial and product opportunities by category and class.
- Assist in assortment building to maximize sales based on historical trends
- Re-forecast sales and manage inventory to meet financial goals.
- Plan stores minimum and maximum stock target by item.
The Successful Applicant
For the Associate Planner position at a European Luxury Retail and E-Commerce Organization, this individual will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years of planning and allocation experience
- Able to analyze sales, inventory, margin, and turn
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Self-starter with ability to demonstrate logical analysis and problem solving skills independently
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Knowledge and understanding of retail math
- Team Oriented
- Strong communicator, verbal and written
- Accuracy in data reporting and entry
What's on Offer
- Competitve Base Salary
- Access to sample sales within the luxury space
- Discounts off products
- Summer Fridays
- Ability to work from home
- Great Benefits Package