You are here
Premier Strategy Consulting Firm
Exclusive focus on corporate strategy
About Our Client
Premier strategy consulting firm.
- Manage and lead the day-to-day activities on different engagements to deliver value-based strategic advice.
- Candidate will work collaboratively with a Partner to design and structure the framework/ approach, identify project deliverables, and lead the evaluation of strategic questions, resulting in the development of highly sophisticated advice for client companies concerning growth strategy, portfolio shape, investment and acquisition decisions, cost reduction programs, and strategies to increase returns to shareholders.
- Responsible for defining the optimal use of case team and client team resources, setting time lines, and coaching junior members of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from a top-tier school (preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in strategy or financial services consulting
- At least 4 years of total relevant experience in consulting, finance, business strategy and development, quantitative skills, etc.
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate on experience.